05 August 2009

New Session

So this session of classes is ending a bit abruptly for me. Last week's Wednesday class was canceled due to instructor conflict (she had a show opening that she had to go perform in), and I can't go tonight because I'm in tech for a show of my own. I'm glad to be in a show - I can't even tell you how good it feels to be performing again - but I feel like I didn't really get an ending to this class session. Our Tuesday class this week was postponed to next week, too, due to instructor conflict. I think it might feel weird to go in for just one more class. I dunno. It does leave me looking forward to the next session when I can get in there and really start working, you know?

I got something in the mail that I can't tell you about yet, but that had me kind of bouncing off the walls with glee. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment