14 July 2009

Pre-Class #2

So as we all know, I was kind of disappointed that my class was canceled on Saturday, but it has been rescheduled for tonight! Hooray! Kind of. I'm really looking forward to going and moving and experimenting and playing. Tuesday nights just have a different feel from Saturday mornings, though, and this puts my classes on back to back nights instead of spaced evenly through the week. And tonight is the All-Star Game, which I had really wanted to watch. But I can always catch the game online at a later time. I can't always go somewhere and explore all of the wonderful things that my body can do.

I will admit that I'm nervous, just like last time. I don't think any of these people are the same as in the other class, so again, a whole new group of people to deal with. And what if they look at me funny because I'm wearing jeans? I know they said to wear something you can move in and I can move in my jeans. Besides, I don't really own sweat pants, except for my pajamas and I'm not going to go do this in my pjs. And I'm not going to wear spandex to class, either. I don't think it would make a very good impression on my classmates if I blind them in the first class. Plus, I will be uncomfortable and self-conscious if I'm wearing sweats or spandex. So I'm going to wear my comfy jeans and I'll have to deal with their strange looks.

You'd think I'd be used to strange looks by now...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment